Life is just a playground

szeptember 05, 2013

Pants: S. Oliver, Top: Cross, Shoes: Adidas

Sometimes it feels good to act like a child, not worrying about anything just chilling around. Luckily I had nothing to do yesterday, I have no classes on Wednesday and even the weather was great, so it felt like a nice summer day again. I know it's only the 5th day of autumn, but because of the busy weeks and the bad weather, it doesn't felt like summer lately. I wore floral printed pants with a white t-shirt and flats. The heart shaped earring is made of sea shell, I bought it a few years ago in Italy. I chose accessories with birds and flowers and braided my hair, as I showed you in an earlier post

Néha jól esik kicsit úgy viselkedni mint a gyerekek, nem aggódni semmiért csak lazítani. Szerencsére tegnap semmi dolgom nem volt, mert szerdánként nincsenek óráim és még az idő is újra jó volt, teljesen olyan volt mint egy kellemes nyári nap. Tudom, még csak 5 napja tart az ősz, de a zsúfolt hetek és a rossz idő miatt, az utóbbi időben már nem igazán érződött a nyár. Egy virág mintás nadrág volt rajtam, amihez fehér pólót és balerina cipőt választottam. A szív alakú fülbevaló kagylóból készült, néhány éve vettem Olaszországban. Mindehhez virágos, madaras kiegészítőket viseltem és befontam a hajam, ahogy az egyik előző bejegyzésben mutattam nektek.






Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

6 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest