Between reality and dreams

március 07, 2014

Shorts: Zara, Shirt: Bershka, Top and Leggings: H&M, Earrings: Six
Bangle: Souvenir from Ibiza, Necklace: Galeria Kaufhof (München), 

When I get bored with the long cold and I can't wait until the good weather comes, I just put on one of my favorite summer clothes, to bring a little summer into my heart. This time I chose my denim short and wore it with a black leggings, not to freeze. I matched them with a denim shirt, black tank top and boots. For the outfit not to be too plain, I added some statement jewelry and purple lipstick. Have a lovely weekend!

Mikor már kezdem unni a hosszú hideget és nem bírom kivárni a jó időt, csak felkapom az egyik kedvenc nyári ruhadarabom, hogy elhozzam a nyarat a szívembe. Jelen esetben a farmer sortomat választottam és felhúztam hozzá egy fekete leggingset, hogy mégse fagyjak meg. Az összeállításhoz egy farmeringet, fekete ujjatlan topot és téli csizmát viseltem. Hogy ne legyen túl "egyszínű" a szett nagy és feltűnő kiegészítőket, valamint lila rúzst használtam. Legyen szép hétvégétek!










You Might Also Like

15 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest