Food Friday #4

április 04, 2014







In this weeks Food Friday I'm not gonna recommend you a recipe, rather a restaurant, where you should stop by if you're in Budapest. In the Gozsdu Garden there is a gastropub named Spíler. I've been there a few times and I really like it and I knew I have to share it with you. Even before I saw the place the name really got me, because it's a hungarian version of the german word for player, and when I stepped in I got the same picture I had before in my head, because the design suits well to the name. The lightning was pink, there were little flashbulbs, huge posters, plus point for the funny quotes (my favorite is on the last photo), wood tables and wooden floor, a cozy terrace, which was covered by the time we were there, but it could be great in the sunny summer days. We eat burgers, mine was tuna with lemon and she had lamb with pine nuts, ruccola and feta stuffed pepper, both were delicious and I can assure you you won't leave with an empty stomach. As drinks we had some green tea and lavender lemonade, which I also suggest. I hope you liked the recommendation! Have a nice weekend!

Az eheti Food Fridayben nem receptet, hanem egy éttermet ajánlok, ahova mindenképpen el kell nézzetek ha Pesten jártok. A Gozsdu udvarban van a Spíler nevű gasztropub. Többször jártam már itt és nagyon megtetszett a hely, ezért szerettem volna nektek bemutatni. Mielőtt még láttam volna a helyet, a névválasztás már akkor megfogott és ahogy beléptem a név alapján alkotott képet kaptam, mert nagyon hangulatos a hely és a dizájn nagyon illik a névhez. Rózsaszín világítás, kicsi égősorok, hatalmas plakátok, plusz pont a vicces idézetekért (a kedvencem az utolsó képen van), faasztalkák és fapaldó, nagy terasz rész, ami sajnos most még fedett volt, de nyáron biztosan nagyon jó lesz majd oda kiülni. Amikor ezeket a képeket csináltam bugerezni mentünk a nővéremmel, én citromos-tonhalasat ettem, ő pedig bárányburgert fetás paprikával és fenyőmagos rukkolával, mindkettő isteni volt és remélem kellően átjön a képen, de szép nagy adagot adnak. Hozzá zöld teát és levendulás limonádét ittunk, amit szintén csak ajánlani tudok. Remélem tetszett a bemutató! Jó étvágyat és jó hétvégét!

You Might Also Like

2 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest