Wild Child

május 29, 2014

Crop top: Victoria's Secret, Leather jacket: Vero Moda, Denim skirt: Tally Weijl, 
Sneakers: Pepe Jeans London, Necklace: Stradivarius

I’m so badly waiting for summer, that I put on my pink denim skirt and a grey crop top and matched it with pink sneakers. The result is a cool and casual chic look, perfect for the busy summer days. But because it's not summer yet, I added a leather jacket to the outfit, to keep me warm. You can wear this outfit for concerts or road trips, because it's comfy and pretty at the same time. As you can see it on the pictures, I choose the second option and tried the car and my outfit on a rally out.

Már annyira várom a nyarat, hogy elővettem a rózsaszín farmer szoknyámat és a szürke topom, hozzájuk pedig a rózsaszín dorkómat párosítottam. Így kaptam ezt a laza, de mégis csinos szettet, ami tökéletes a rohangálós nyári napokra. De mivel még nincsen nyár, felhúztam egy bőrdzsekit, hogy ne fázzak Ezt az összeállítíást viselheted akár koncertekre vagy egy vad autózásra. Ahogy a képeken is látszik én a második opciót választottam és kipróbáltuk az autót  és persze a szettemet a terepen.














You Might Also Like

9 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest