Carribean coral

augusztus 14, 2013

Shirt: Mexx, Skirt: Bershka, Wedges: Reno, Jewelries: Six and DIY by me

I love coral as a color, it is so summerish. I wear it pretty much as lipstick, but I love it in the outfit also. I choosed a coral cotton skirt to the carribean printed tunique. Sometimes I wear it with jeans or leggings, it depends on my mood and the occasion. On my bracelet there is a tropical flower, plumeria, to raise the tropical impression of the look. 

Szeretem a korall színt, annyira nyárias. Sokat hordom ezt a szín, mint rúzs, de ruhákban is szeretem. Egy korall színű, pamut szoknyát választottam a karibi stílusú mintás tunikához. Hangulatomtól és eseménytől függően néha farmerrel vagy leggingssel hordom. A trópusi hangulat növeléséhez az egyik karkötőmön egy plumeria van, ami egy tipikus trópusi virág. 





Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

12 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest