Balloons

április 24, 2014

Skirt and Shirt: King Street Fashionista, Earrings: Zara, Necklace: H&M

First of all, I would like to thank you for all of the kind birthday wishes! :) I love when Easter and my birthday fall at the same time and this year it happened again. At Easter my family gets together anyways, but this way we could spend more days together celebrating. Besides the Sacher cake, macaron, red-currant and chestnut cookies, we had some traditional Easter meal as goat and lamb meat, ham and eggs, it was a real three days long gastro-experience. Many balloons, fun, gifts and relaxing were the keywords, as you can see it on the pictures. This time I didn't have a huge party, I had a lovely celebration with my family in the first two days and on the day I had a cozy night with my closest friends.

Először is, szeretném megköszönni a sok, kedves szülinapi köszöntést! :) Szeretem amikor a Húsvét és a szülinapom egy időben van és ez szerencsére idén is így történt. Húsvétkor amúgy is mindig összejön a család, de így még több időt töltöttünk együtt és ünnepelhettünk. A Sacher torta, macaron, ribizlis- és gesztenyés sütik mellett a tradicionális húsvéti finomságok, mint a kecske és bárányhús, sonka, tojás és torma is terítéken voltak, egy igazi 3 napos gasztroélményben volt részünk. Sok lufi, sok nevetés, ajándékok és pihenés voltak a kulcsszavak, mint ahogy erről a képek is árulkodnak. A szülinapomat kivételesen nem nagy bulival ünnepeltem, a hétvégét a családdal töltöttem, a napján pedig a legközelebbi barátaimmal is csak egy visszafogott kis estét tartottunk. 














You Might Also Like

11 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest