Hair talk

november 18, 2015


For a really long time, my long blonde hair was my trademark and that's why my haircut all of a sudden was unexpected. Eventhough I loved the long bob since the first time it came in trend and I played with the though of having it, I loved my long hair too much. Sadly lately it became too heavy and problematic, so I decided to let it cut off. The result wasn't a huge surprise for me, because around 6 years ago I had a similar hair, but I'm pretty satisfied with it, it's a big relief, so comfy and light. After that the sun-bleached blonde part of it was cut, the color of my hair is now bronde (a subtle shade between blonde and brown), which is the biggest trend right now according to L'Oréal "Sexier than blonde, spicier than brunette". 
In the photos below you can see my long hair and hairdos I liked to make. My favorites were the buns with braids and the fishtailbraid, but loved the easy messy buns and braiding more braids with each other.
I heard about hair-donation earlier, so I thought if I cut so much from my hair, it could make someone else happy too. I know how frequent cancer is and also that wigs are really expensive, that's why I wanted to help, even with such a little thing. I found the Hungarian Children Cancer Foundation pretty easy on the internet and they have a program "A lock for you, a great treasure for them". They make wigs for kids as they wish from real hair, for free. I hope, that I could give a happy moment for an ill kid. If you are thinking about it too, you'll find more information here, (this is a hungarian website) but I'm sure there are similar initiatives in every country.

Évekig a hosszú, szőke hajzuhatagom volt a védjegyem és ezért is volt furcsa, hogy viszonylag hirtelen megváltam tőle. Igaz, már az első pillanat óta, mikor bejött a divatba a hosszú bob, játszottam a gondolattal, hogy milyen lenne újra rövid hajjal, de túlságosan szerettem a hosszú hajamat. Mostanra viszont már olyan nehéz lett a hajzuhatagom és mindig csak a baj volt vele, ráadásul télen még pesktikusabb is a rövid haj. A végeredmény annyira nem lepett meg, mert körülbelül 6 éve volt már hasonlóan rövid a hajam, de nagyon elégedett vagyok vele és hatalmas megkönnyebbülés, kényelmes és könnyű. Miután le lett vágva a nagyja, ami napszítta szőke volt, a színe bronde (egy finom átmenet a szőke és a barna között) lett, ami a L'Oréal szerint a legtrendibb hajszín most, "szexibb, mint a szőke, izgalmasabb, mint a barna". 
A bejegyzésben láthattok képeket, hogy milyen hosszú volt a hajam és hogy milyen frizurákat csináltam belőle gyakran. A kedvenceim a fonott kontyok voltak és a halszálka fonás, de szerettem több fonatot egybefonni és az egyszerű kusza kontyokat is.
Már korábban hallottam a hajadományozásról, ezért szerettem volna, hogy ha már ilyen sokat vágatok a hajamból, annak valami haszna is legyen. Tudom, hogy milyen gyakoriak a rákos megbetegedések és azt is, hogy milyen drága egy paróka, pont ezért szerettem volna egy betegnek, ha csak ennyivel is, de megkönnyebbíteni a helyzetét. Hamar megtaláltam a Gyermekrák alapítvány "Neked egy tincs, neki nagy kincs" című programját, aminek keretében a beteg gyerekek számára, térítésmentesen, kívánságuk szerint készítenek parókát valódi hajból. Remélem, hogy ezzel egy kis örömöt tudok csempészni egy beteg gyerkőc mindennapjaiba. Ha ti is ilyenben gondolkodtok, itt találtok további infókat.

You Might Also Like

0 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest