Taller in more ways

december 11, 2015

I already told you in the fall-winter trend guide, that sweaterdresses are one of the top trending shapes this season. I already liked them when I saw them on the runway, but in the stores I only found bodycon dresses, made from thin material. I wanted something oversized, comfy and cozy, that is pretty and makes you feel like you're wraped in your blanket, at the same time. For my pleasure, my new VS dress is exactly like I described it before. It's real cashmere, so it's supercomfortable, oversized and long enough and the best is that the neckline is variable, so I can wear is with deep neck, assymethric, off shoulder or hood. I can only recommend to buy a sweaterdress and to invest in cashmere.

Az őszi-téli trend útmutatóban már megírtam nektek, hogy a szezon egyik legkedveltebb fazonja a bő pulcsiruha. Már akkor nagyon megtetszett mikor a kifutókon láttam, de a boltokban csak a szűk, testhezfeszülő, viszonylag vékony anyagból készült ruhákat találtam. Ellenben én egy puha, bő darabot szerettem volna, ami egyszerre csinos, mégis olyan érzése van tőle az embernek, mintha a pihe-puha takarójába kuckózna. Legnagyobb örömömre az új VS ruhám pont ilyen. Igazi kasmír, ezért nagyon jó belebújni, kellően bő és hosszú, ráadásul a nyakrésze variálható, ezért kedvemtől függően hordhatom kámzsanyakkal, félvállasan, ejtett vállal vagy kapucnival. Csak ajánlani tudom, hogy szerezzetek be magatoknak egy pulcsiruhát és hogy megéri a kasmírba befektetni.  

Sweaterdress / Pulcsiruha - Victoria's Secret (here/itt)
Boots /  - Marco Tozzi

You Might Also Like

3 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest